Stone pine bath salt
Showing all 7 results
Zirbenquelle bath salt 500 g
€ 16,90 Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Zirbenquelle bath salt set of 2
€ 33,80Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Zirbenquelle bath salt set of 3
€ 50,70Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Bath set small
€ 38,70Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Large bath set
€ 77,40Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Zirbenquelle care set large
€ 65,60Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Zirbenquelle complete set
€ 119,20Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Stone pine bath salt with essential stone pine oil
- Highly concentrated oil from Swiss stone pine (also called Swiss stone pine or Swiss stone pine), made in Austria
- natural salt from the Atlantic Sea
Our naturally produced bath salt does not contain any parabens and is therefore also ideal for children’s delicate skin.
Bath salts can soften the water and give your body a feeling of lightness.
Take a bath with the scent of pine
The scent of stone pine bath salts transports your mind into a stone pine forest while you are bathing. The scent promises rest and relaxation.
The stone pine is said to be able to relax muscles as well as the mind – just give it a try: after a long hike or a day on the skis, pour some stone pine bath salt into the bath water at a pleasant temperature.
Stone pine bath salt: dosage, water temperature and optimal bathing time
- Dosage: approx. 1 tablespoon of stone pine bath salt
- Water temperature: 36 ° C to 38 ° C
- Bathing time: optimally 15 to 20 minutes
A bath with stone pine bath salts: This is how you could benefit
The stone pine and its scent are said to have numerous beneficial properties for body and mind. The can dissolve in warm water Pine scent unfold in bath salt.
- Caring and soothing properties for the skin: Can care for your skin and relax irritated skin. The bath salt also has a peeling effect and leaves a pleasant feeling on the skin.
- Take care of your heart : A study of the Joanneum Research showed that the heart can be spared through the positive properties of the stone pine: The heart gets by with fewer heartbeats per day, specifically the heart should be 3,500 “Save” beats per day, which corresponds to about an hour of cardiac work.
- Calms your breathing : The study also showed that Swiss stone pine can make breathing quieter.
- Improve sleep: By supporting the heart and breathing, a “stone pine bath” can also improve your sleep. It can help them fall asleep faster and find more restful sleep.
- Supports regeneration after exercise: The stone pine is also supposed to relax muscles, thereby supporting physical regeneration after exercise.
- Can help with colds : The stone pine is said to have an antibacterial effect. So how about a cold bath with stone pine bath salt?
Stone pine bath salt: These active ingredients of stone pine have a positive effect on the body and mind
- Bornyl acetate: This fragrance gives the stone pine its fragrance
- Cineole : This substance is said to have an anti-inflammatory effect and have a positive effect on the immune system
- Pinosylvin : This is an enzyme. It is said to have an antibacterial and relaxing effect. It should also have a positive effect on the mood.
- Pinene : Can help you with muscle tension and pain by helping your body to produce pain relievers and anti-inflammatory substances.
Made in Austria
The stone pine bath salts in Windeko Shop are mainly made in Austria. The stone pine oil required for this comes primarily from stone pine from the Austrian Alps and is distilled and bottled by Austrian companies.
The sea salt is brought from the Atlantic to the production facilities as quickly as possible.