Preserving jar 1.5 liters
Showing all 4 results
Swing glasses 1.5 liters, set of 3
€ 12,90 Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Swing glasses 1.5 liters, set of 4
€ 16,90 Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Swing glasses 1.5 liters, set of 6
€ 23,90 Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Swing-bar glass 1.5 liters, single glass
€ 4,90 Tax includedIncludes 20% TaxDelivery Time: 2-7 days, immediately availableView product
Preserving jar 1.5 liters from Windeko
The 1.5 liter preserving jar is the perfect size for preserving large types of fruit and vegetables, such as asparagus, cucumber, plums (plums) etc. These jars are also a good choice for inserting.
Our mason jars are made of sturdy, 3 mm thick glass. Windeko preserving jars 1.5 liters combine practical requirements with a stylish glass design. The glasses fit into any modern and traditional kitchen. They are handy, easy to fill and durable.
Thanks to the white sealing ring, the glasses can also be hermetically sealed. This helps ensure that your boiled-down supplies last for months.
Preserving jar 1.5 liters: You can also cook up large supplies for the winter!
Do you also love to stock up on your own supplies for the winter? Are you looking forward to opening a glass of vitamin-rich fruit in the cold winter months and serving it as a compote, puree or jam? Or do you like to pre-cook soup and even meat so that you have a nutritious meal on hand quickly when you need it that you know what’s in it?
The perfect jar for picking and picking
There are many reasons for canning and canning. No matter whether you want to preserve your unusual harvest from the garden, whether you simply want to try canning with vegetables and fruit from the market or whether you value sustainably packaged food:
You should definitely use the appropriate mason jars for this. This is the only way to ensure that your supplies don’t go to waste and that your work isn’t in vain.
Preserving jar 1.5 liters: Thanks to the thick glass and practical sealing ring, preserves are safe
Our 1.5 liter preserving jars have a 3 mm thick glass that can withstand high temperatures. This way, it cannot happen that a glass in the canning pot breaks.
The white rubber ring ensures that a vacuum is created. The vacuum is important so that the supplies last a long time. This vacuum is created by heating the glasses and their contents. The air in the glass expands in the process.
The sealing rings ensure that the hot air escapes to the outside, but that no air flows back into the glass. This creates the desired vacuum that prevents bacteria and mold from nesting.
How to cook fruit and vegetables in your preserving jar 1.5 liters
- Sterilize the jar: To do this, heat water in a large saucepan and let the 1.5 liter mason jar (and lid) simmer in it for about ten minutes.
- Prepare fruit, vegetables & Co: Wash, core and cut these into pieces of about the same size.
- Fill the glasses up to approx. 2 cm below the rim: Now fill the food into the glass, leaving about 2 cm free to the edge.
- Seal the jars: Thanks to the clamp wire lock, this works quickly and easily with our preserving jars.
- Give the filled glasses for at least 1.5 hours in the water bath: Put the jars in a large saucepan. The glasses should not touch and three-quarters should be covered with water. Bring the water to a boil. After the boiling point, the filled jars should stand in the boiling water bath for at least 1.5 hours. As an alternative to the saucepan, you can also use an automatic cooker.
- Now put the glasses down for cooling: Now carefully place the hot glasses on warm, damp cloths and let them cool down. Store your canned supplies in a cool and dark place.
You can find detailed instructions and great tips about canning in the book “Preserved at home”.
How to put vegetables in your preserving jar 1.5 liters
- Sterilize the jars: Heat water in a large saucepan and let the jars (and lids) simmer in it for about ten minutes.
- Prepare the vegetables: You can either cook the vegetables beforehand or salt them for up to 24 hours. Don’t forget to wash the vegetables thoroughly as well.
- Fill the jars: put the vegetables in the jars and then cover them completely with a vinegar, brine or oil. Keep the pickled vegetables in a dark and cool place.
Give away preserves and pickles in a stylish 1.5 liter preserving jar
Pickled and canned foods are particularly suitable as souvenirs for your hosts or as a small thank you. Preserves are also a good choice if you just want to give your children, friends or acquaintances a sign of attention. In our stylish preserving jars, these delicious gifts also make a good visual impression.
Preserving jar 1.5 liters: sustainable, BPA and toxins free
The jars made especially for canning fruits and vegetables can usually be used over and over again for years.
Should your mason jar break at some point or you would like to replace it with a new one, you can easily dispose of it in the waste glass collection. In this way, your glass enters the recycling cycle and can be processed into new glass.
All Windeko preserving jars are made of real glass and therefore contain neither toxins nor harmful BPA (bisphenol A). The glasses can therefore be used by allergy sufferers without any problems.