Zirbenquelle marmot ointment set of 2
- Filling quantity: 2 x 125 ml
- Areas of application: for tendons, muscles and joints
- natural stone pine fragrance: with pure essential stone pine oil
- Inhibition of inflammation: helpful for relieving inflammation
- for regeneration after sport: supports blood circulation after physical exertion
- beneficial for sports injuries: useful for inhibiting discomfort from tendon, muscle and joint problems
- Austrian product: made with Austrian raw materials
- how to apply: We recommend gently massaging the ointment onto the affected areas of skin several times a day for sore muscles, lumbago and excessive strain on the musculoskeletal system
- Ingredients: Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Marmota oil, Glycerin, Cera Alba, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Glycine Soja Oil, Parfum, Pinus Cembra Twig Leaf Oil, Aloe Juice Barbadensis Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sun Flower Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
Zirbenquelle marmot ointment in a set of 2 with 125 milliliters each
Our high quality Marmot ointment consists of valuable marmot fat and real stone pine oil
Our 125 milliliter Marmot ointment contains high-quality marmot fat and pure essential stone pine oil. The ointment is made in Austria with many other valuable substances.
The Marmot ointment is a well-known and widespread home remedy, especially in Austria, southern Germany and Switzerland, which is obtained from the fat pads of marmots.
The stone pine spring Marmot ointment is said to be beneficial for tendon, muscle and joint complaints and to help relieve pain.
So should the Marmot ointment be applied
The Marmot ointment can be used in a variety of ways, for example for your shoulder and neck area, for the spine, for the back muscles, for arms and legs, for the knees and for the feet.
The cream can be used for adults and children. Especially athletes can use the marmot ointment for their complaints. The ointment should be applied to the affected area several times a day so that it can then take effect.
You should achieve the best result if the painful area is kept warm after massaging in the ointment. It is therefore advisable to apply lotion to yourself before going to bed or to relax on the couch and cover up. The warmth is the best way to relax muscles and joints.
The Marmot ointment should be used for a maximum of 21 days, after which a 7-day break is recommended.
Use the stone pine spring Marmot ointment for regeneration after sport
The Marmot ointment can help tendons, muscles and joints to recover after exercise and support blood circulation. Therefore, the cream should be applied to the overstrained part of the body for regeneration, for example after climbing, jogging, Nordic walking, playing tennis, skiing or after cross-country skiing.
Especially with sore muscles and sports injuries, the Marmot ointment help
If you suffer from sore muscles or even lumbago after physical exertion, the Marmot ointment help alleviate the discomfort. In the case of sports injuries and signs of wear and tear, the ointment is also said to have a beneficial effect on pain relief.
In addition, the ointment is said to be useful for inflammation and skin blemishes
The stone pine spring Marmot ointment can also be helpful in relieving inflammatory skin conditions and blemishes. In addition, the cream should have a cooling effect when applied to the affected area.
In a set of 2 are ours Groundhog ointments cheaper