- includes: Zirbenquelle marmot ointment 125 ml, Zirbenquelle propolis ointment 125 ml
- natural stone pine fragrance: with pure essential stone pine oil
- Relaxation and care for the skin: supports the blood circulation and useful for the care of dry skin
- to protect the skin: contributes to the protection and regeneration of the skin
- Inhibition of inflammation: The marmot ointment is helpful for relieving inflammation
- for body and mind: useful for calming the mind and body
- Austrian products: made with Austrian raw materials
Zirbenquelle combi-set contains the Zirbenquelle marmot ointment and the Zirbenquelle propolis ointment, each with a capacity of 125 milliliters
These two ointments are included in the Zirbenquelle combination set
Our combination set includes a combination of ointments that can be used on the one hand against dry skin and on the other hand for tendon, muscle and joint problems. The following products are available in the combination set:
- Zirbenquelle marmot ointment with a capacity of 125 milliliters
- Zirbenquelle propolis ointment with a capacity of 125 milliliters
Use the Marmot ointment for sore muscles and sports injuries
The high quality Marmot ointment is made from marmot fat and with real Stone pine oil flavored. The home remedy, valued by many, is said to be helpful for tendon, muscle, and joint ailments and can supposedly be used to relieve pain.
It is also claimed that the ointment should support regeneration after exercise and can even be beneficial for sore muscles and lumbago. In the case of sports injuries and inflammation, the Marmot ointment also be a suitable aid.
Our Propolis ointment made of fine bee resin to protect and care for your skin
The Propolis ointment is extracted from the bee resin and is made with shea butter, aloe vera and Stone pine oil refined. The natural product can be used for holistic skin care and is intended to supply and protect dry areas of skin with moisture.
Another special feature of the Propolis ointment is that it can be useful in stimulating blood flow. At the same time, it should also be able to reduce and soothe inflammation and skin irritation. The ointment can be used as paw protection not only for humans, but also for dogs and cats.